Thursday, November 15, 2007

How 'bout them cow girls.....



The other day I was hanging clothes up in our closet and I turned around to find my sassy, spunky, living life to the fullest, daughter putting on her daddy's cow boy boots. Well, I knew right then that as soon as she could get the boots on and figure out how to stand up in them that she was going to be all smiles. I quickly ran upstairs, grabbed my camera and caught her just as I re-entered our bedroom.

Alright, I know everyone may not be a country music fan. However, if you know me very well you already know that I have very eclectic music taste and you also know that I love George Straight. With that said, as soon as I saw Analayne with the boots on I started hearing George Straight singing the song, "How bout them cow girls." She's our little cow girl and boy...howdy...she's a cute one at that!

**Update 11/17/07: Since this original post our cowgirl has added another "cow girl accessory" to her "get-up." No cow girl would be complete without her pink and purple shiny stick horse that actually makes horse sounds and a galloping noise! Friday evening Analayne's Minnie and Gob (grandparents) spent time with her and showered her with a bag of goodies, including this very cute stick horse. I was unable to see all the fun times that Analayne had while riding the stick horse up and down their driveway, but I heard it was a real riot and that Analayne put on a big cow girl show. Russ told me that the laughter could be heard throughout the entire neighborhood. The fun times did not end on Friday... because I got to witness and participate all day on Saturday. I caught two pictures with Analayne being her true self... putting on clothes from the pile of laundry I was folding...while continuing to ride her stick horse!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm big boots like that I can do what I want she can't run away, that little p--sy is mine