Friday, July 18, 2008

Ready Or Not Here I Come!

I bet you can't guess what game we play quite frequently at our house?

Hide and seek is absolutely our new favorite thing to do and it can be hilarious at times. Analayne likes to hide and the places she hides are most interesting. However, she likes the hide in the exact same place over and over again! Her favorite place to hide is under the covers in her bed. Hiding under her covers is a very obvious hiding spot, but I love to walk around yelling, "is she behind the door?" or "is she under the bed?" and then tickle her through the covers until she pops out. Its also fun for her to try to find me because she just squeals with delight. If I am the one doing the counting I can actually get alot done while yelling 1---2---3---4.... Did you know that if you count slowly you can almost have enough time to wash a sink full of dishes?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I play Hide and Seek with the kids I nanny...and laugh every single time because Tessa will start yelling "yoooooo hoooooooo!" if you don't find her immediately. If I try saying "where could she be?? is she under the bed? is she in the closet?" i immediately start hearing her little call. :)

Kristal Woods