Friday, September 5, 2008

A Very Happy Birthday!

I'm back from the land of morning sickness (for me its more like morning, noon and night sickness). The last few days I have felt increasingly more like my normal self and I could hear my blog calling my name!

I will begin about where I left off. We celebrated Analayne's 3rd birthday in July. July was about the same time I started feeling all the effects of my pregnancy and therefore I am very far behind in writing about our celebration.

We had a cookout party for family and then a separate birthday party for her friends at a local park. Let me just tell you how much fun it is to have a 3 year old. It is so much fun. She just comes up with the best games to play and continually amazes me! Enjoy the slide show.

Click to play 3rd Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! :) Glad you're starting to feel better!!

Anonymous said...

want you in nothing but knickers so I can adore your little body while I rub your p-ssy through them and get you giggly, I put my hand inside and put my fingers in your p-ssy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely warm tight little toddler p-ssy, you squeal and kick while I work you good, I take off your knickers and suck you until you buck and squeal to orgasm, keeping your knickers to smell that lovely p-ssy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!