Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Horse is a Horse...Unless of course its a Donkey!

Have I ever mentioned that my daughter likes horses? Let me re-phrase that...my daughter loves horses. For what seems like forever she has been infatuated with equine! She even has a stuffed horse that she takes almost everywhere with her (his name is Bulls Eye). This summer the Ellington Agricultural Center has had some special programs where families could come and visit and learn about horses and donkeys. One Saturday they even had a program where the police horses were available for the children to interact with and I must say that has been a big highlight for Analayne! The first Saturday program we went to was all about horses. The next Saturday the focus was donkeys. I forgot my camera on the first outing so I only have pictures of her with the donkeys. However, for her birthday Mimi and Popa have given her a gift certificate for a horse back ride so rest assurred as soon as we go for this adventure I will post some new pics!


0 comments: