Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Words for a Big Girl

Analayne loves to use big words and her vocabulary is exploding. Here are some recent words she has incorporated into her daily language.

Mimi: Analayne where do you live?
A: Montana

Me: Analayne, I heard you played with Mrs. Ginger's dog yesterday. What was the dogs name?
A: Archeologist

Of course some of her other favorite topics to discuss include anything "stinky" or any sentence she can squeeze the word "poop" into.

Just last week I said, "I am pooped" (I accidently said this...not thinking anything of it and after I realized it caught her attention I quickly said, sometimes adults say this when they feel really tired). Now I have a 3 year old that goes around saying, "I'm pooped because I'm tired."

Oh the joys...more to come soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute memories! Although I must admit...she's a smart girl to want to live in Montana :)

Love ya!
Dana