Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Birthday To You.....

On July 24th Analayne turned two years old. Several of her little friends were able to come to her birthday party. It was fun to celebrate together and watch all the toddler/preschoolers play!

On Analayne's first birthday I decided that each year I would purchase a birthday card and write a message for her in it. I would then stash the cards away and wait until she was older before I gave them to her. I decided that as she gets older and realizes what a card really is that I would purchase two cards. One card to give her that is fun and the other that I will write my message in and save for her. Here is a portion of what I wrote to her this year.

Analayne,
You continue to amaze me with your sweet and caring spirit. You really love life and you live it to the fullest. You are beautiful and your beauty radiates from the inside out. I am so blessed to be your mommy. You teach me so much. You are truly my greatest teacher! You have grown so much this year. Sometimes I feel sad that you are not a "baby" anymore, but yet I am so happy that you are my little girl and that I get to watch and help you grow into a young lady. Each day I thank God for allowing me the opportunity to be your mommy and for entrusting you to us. Your daddy and I love you so much. Nothing will ever change that. Analayne, did you know that our heavenly Father feels the same way about you? He loves you and you can not do anything to change that. As you get older, I pray you will fully understand His love for you and His sacrifice for you. He is the model for unconditional love!

Happy 2nd birthday my dear sweet "Annie" (that is what you call yourself these days). I cherish each day that we share and though these years are flying by so fast I feel peace in the fact that no matter how old you are, or where you live someday, or who you marry, I will still have the privlege of being your mommy and I am thankful for that.

I love you,
Mommy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2 years old time to get your p-ssy fingered and sucked on, going to make you kick, buck, squeal and push your p-ssy hard into my face, when I give you a baby orgasm your p-ssy becomes mine