Sunday, July 1, 2007

Put You're Running Shoes On...Let's Go Through Life Together!

Hey Friends & Family,

This is my first ever attempt at blogging, so hang in there with me! I love to write. I am a practical person. I think deeply. I actually communicate best when I am allowed the opportunity to express my thoughts in the form of writing and the weird thing about it all, is that I can't compose anything with a pen and piece of paper. I am a computer girl. I love to type. I love the delete key. I love that I can type really fast and I can compose complete thoughts without my words starting to "slope down the page." I have tried to keep a journal to record all the irreplaceable memories of my life. More importantly, I have tried really hard to document and record the happenings of Analayne's life. I would declare that I have failed miserably at both, since I have about 12 entrys written and Analayne is almost 2 years old!

This blog is definetly for a dual purpose. I want to have a recording of what each week is like for our family, but I also want our friends and family to get a better glimpse of us! Soon after the birth of our daughter I was really struggling with the MANY changes that take place within a mother's heart, life, home and relationships. I was talking about these feelings with my mother and she reminded me that each day, week, or phase of life is "a season." A season being a time in life that whether difficult, easy, sad or sweet, it is just that....a season! Often these "seasons" go by way to quickly (although there have been a few that dragged on for way too many months). I invite you to put your running shoes on and come along...we can pass through these seasons together!

0 comments: